Diary of a Genealogist
I am pleased to say I have finished a direct line research project for a new client.
I had a lot of trouble with a Word document being created by my program The Complete Genealogy Builder. My son asked if I'd installed a new anti-virus, yes I had! After I'd disabled it, the program could create the ancestral report. I now have to proof read it before I send it off.
I wish I could download an anti-virus package for the world. This Covid-19 virus is so awful. I am given to wonder how our ancestors felt when beseiged by plague or sweating sickness for example. Life is infinitely unpredicable.
I've finished three research projects. One for a friend, one for a new client and one for a returning client. I will now continue to do some further research for my Dorset lines after being contacted by a relative in Canada. It's the perfect thing to do on a lock down rainy day:)
Today I updated my website. I hope it's more streamlined for my clients.
A month ago, I received my father's WWII army records, I am very much looking forward to researching his time in India now the rush of Christmas is over.
I am looking forward to researching new families in 2020.
Wishing all who visit my website a very
Happy New Year!!